Cookies Ro Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookies Ro nice to play?

+6
Rakario Lorelei
Icey
SushiSushi
NonakaKuroki
Kiryu Zero
Hectorz
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cookies Ro nice to play? Empty Cookies Ro nice to play?

Post  Hectorz Mon May 18, 2009 9:47 am

Post your opinion for Cookies Ro ?is it fun to play??nice community there?Post here...
Hectorz
Hectorz

Back to top Go down

Cookies Ro nice to play? Empty Re: Cookies Ro nice to play?

Post  Kiryu Zero Tue May 19, 2009 6:12 am

SUre nice........ bounce
Kiryu Zero
Kiryu Zero

Back to top Go down

Cookies Ro nice to play? Empty Problem

Post  NonakaKuroki Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 am

@Hectorz
Why i cant download the patch?

NonakaKuroki

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectorz Thu May 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Btw,I don't face any problem downloading the patch..
Try it again later , maybe the patch is under maintenance ..
Hectorz
Hectorz

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushi Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 pm

is like vry easy to die....even 1 ppl with the donation hat can won whole pvp.i play knight go in juz die.like nothing to play again Sad means ro is no suitable for new comers some of the game with normal eq oso can kill but this game onli with donation card can rule.so i dun feel good to this ro.just giving my opinion

SushiSushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:28 am

Almost all donation headgear can get from quest.

Icey

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushi Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:52 pm

oops seem like i not so understand the server last few days....
now i feel that cookies ro rocks!@@
for new player play a few day first do not so fast decide its a good server or not.
soon u will discover this is the good server

Icey is there any advertisment link i can help u post to forum

SushiSushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 am

Sure
Code:

for forum with BBCode
[b][URL=http://cookies-ro.co.nr/highrate]CookiesRO SHR[/URL][/b]
Rate: 30k/30k/Custom
Max Base/Job: 255/150
Max stats: 200

[b][URL=http://cookies-ro.co.nr/midrate]CookiesRO HR[/URL][/b] (Just Opened)
Rate: 5k/5k/Custom
Max Base/Job: 99/70
Max stats: 99

Icey

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushi Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:31 pm

disapointed.....this ro is a good server but dun have good player.BoyBoy is one of the bad player,today i go hunt fallen bishop i use convex mirror and buble gum and found it and acid demonstrate the boss first.after that,he come and asura twice and ks it.and tell me that he is a good kser.and put /gg at me.DIN SAY ANY APOLAGIZE,my last convex gone like this.......For New Player,This Is a Best Server Do not feel curious.Juz Bad Player Inside, after the player feel they are strong they can do anything bad to newplayer such as BoyBoy<<most bad player i ever seen

SushiSushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 am

There are many good players, and some bad ones, just like in any other server, I agree.
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectorz Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Solve the conflict between good guy and bad guy In Pvp Room . Get him IN KOS ! <3 KOS stands for KILL ON SIGHT lol!
Hectorz
Hectorz

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushi Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:24 pm

no way..he was too strong

SushiSushi

Back to top Go down

Cookies Ro nice to play? Empty Need to solve the conflict as soon as possible in pvp

Post  my2Cents Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm

I agreed what Sushi mentioned about the incident. I noticed that some bad players were like to bully those new comers especially those donators. Ofcause not all donators are bad. Some are very helpful, humble & with good manners.

I remember got 2 players who like to act he is pro. He always bully people in pvp especially those new comers. Im not saying you cannot kill people in pvp but u need to fight in a fair game. Don't try to abuse your power & show to everyone that you are so pro. Nobody is pro in pvp. Now you can kill ppl but later ppl will kill you back. So why want to act & being lc in pvp? Is that he has a mental problem or uneducated ? if you say that you can KOS him, i agree with you but you must remember not all players can donate as they are still a student. They need to get the money from parents & it is not easy.

These are the 2 players always like to bully people in pvp expecially new comers.

1) A Champ
2) A paladin ( black colour )

If these players keep on bullying those new comers, do you think people will continue playing this server ? What do you feel if you are keep bullying by other player ? Feel good or feel sad ? My suggestion is GM or admin should warn those peoples not to bully new comers as you want many players to play your server in future. This is my 2cents.

Thanks..

my2Cents

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectorz Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Yes, you're right.I agree that bullying is a bad behaviour but In every game would have opponent .. that's bring some fun to Ragnarok and Impact the new player to be strong.Gm doesn't In-charge of any killing or bullying Issues In Pvp room , but they do have take care of racist Issues . They act to be pro just let them be , try to get yourself pro than them . Why can't Kos them without donate?I'm still not a donater In this server =/ Become a Pro doesn't really have to donate,there's have several way to get those Cookies Point,just put more effort or spend more times for hunting and It's a fair game for everyone In pvp . Student is In holiday now so it isn't any problem for player to get nice equipment , you doesn't have to beg from parents =3 How could Gm warn the player 1 by 1 ?? It's the player's problem so don't bring any trouble for Gm . If Gm warn those bullier , then gm is helping another side , as final this is not a fair game too.
Hectorz
Hectorz

Back to top Go down

Post  my2Cents Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 am

Yes i agreed every game would have opponents but not Bulliers. It will bring more frustration instead of joyfulness. So wat's the point ? The reason we are playing this game to have excitement & challenging. So everyone will enjoy it very much. Ofcause not everyone become bulliers, but there is 1 or 2 persons & it will make Chaos. For donators, they will feel more fun & exciting of killing those newbies, but for newbies they are really suffering & i don't think they are enjoying. This is the feedback i got it from them as they can't tolerate. That's why i do understand how they feel. Some of them quited due to this incident & i was sad to see that too. No matter how they fight, the donators will be gained the victory.

I believe most of us want to make this server lively & hope that everyone is enjoying too. This is the most important thing that we look into it. Take good care of player is important. I was a gm before in other server & i have experienced on every matters that occured in the server especially those intend to sabotage it. Making Chaos in the server & made those players quited the server. So this type of incident, we have to take care of it. We cannot just leave it like that if you really want the server become famous & attract many players come into it. This is our mission.

I was disagree of what you have mentioned that gm not to warn any bad players if they are trying to make Chaos. Gm should do something about it to make a healthly environment so that the server can engross more new players. They are certain responsibilities need to be done by the Gm. We cannot say everything also nevermind, let it be & so on. Responsibility always be there.

my2Cents

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 am

Look, I may not be considered a pro here or anything, but I spend a lot of time in the PvP Room standing around and talking/playing around, and here's my opinion on what happens inside it, and I sure hope nobody takes any offense at what I say:

Sure, there are times that someone gets the urge to try to kill everyone in the PvP room - and if s/he can do it, then they usually do. Every time you go into the PvP room you're supposed to at least expect that you're going to die at one point, what do you think this is, the middle of Prontera?

Also, a scenario I've always noticed is that most people in the PvP room won't aggressively kill each other unless someone goes aggressive first. Rather, most people ask if they can hit the other person, or get invited to try to kill him/her. But then there are times when a new person (especially new High Wizards) who jump in the center and attack people.

Well, obviously this is going to piss people off. For example, if I'm playing around with someone in the PvP Room and some High Wizard suddenly jumps in and casts Storm Gust in the center, effectively freezing most of the people, I'll be pretty mad and kill that person every time I see him. Or like the other day, I put up a chatroom that said AFK, since I was going to get a glass of water. While I was sitting back down, a SinX comes up and Sonic Blows me - of course I'm going to try to kill that person when I get back in, wouldn't you?

However, most people are understanding, especially if you hit them by accident, like if I'm chasing someone and my Storm Gust accidentally freezes some other people, it's just a matter of telling them you're sorry, it was an accident, or you were just playing around.

I mean, "I'm sorry, it was an accident" or "Sorry, I was just playing around" sounds better than "OI STOP KILLING ME", right?

Also, it's kinda obvious if you meant to kill the other person - so don't blame others who keep killing you after you tried to kill them.

Another thing that really pisses me off about new people is this:

X, a champion, comes up and Asura's Y.

Y comes back, kills X.

X keeps coming and Y keeps killing him.

Then X says "Stop", and Y stops.

X then kills Y when he's not on guard.

See? A lot of newcomers do this a lot, and it's very annoying. So to sum everything up, in my opinion:

1.) When you go into the PvP room, don't assume that nobody's going to kill you / you're not going to die.
2.) If you don't want to be killed on sight, then don't start anything first.
3.) Don't be arrogant.
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Joehunt Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 am

is this server balance?
or not?
Joehunt
Joehunt

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushi Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:50 am

YEAH BABY I GET KS AGAIN AND IT IS LION AND RURU FANS CLUB MEMBER MR.Sorashlro!HOW GOOD IS IT IN THIS SERVER!GM U DUN UNDERSTAND HOW HARD I HIT THE VALKYRINE FINALLY HE GET ALL THE ITEM THIS IS DAMNLY FAIR AND I DAMN LIKE IT!GM U WONT UNDERSTAND IT UR HARD EFFORT FINNALY GIV PPL?!THEIR ATTITUDE IS PRO ENOUGH~!WOW

SushiSushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 am

SushiSushi wrote:YEAH BABY I GET KS AGAIN AND IT IS LION AND RURU FANS CLUB MEMBER MR.Sorashlro!HOW GOOD IS IT IN THIS SERVER!GM U DUN UNDERSTAND HOW HARD I HIT THE VALKYRINE FINALLY HE GET ALL THE ITEM THIS IS DAMNLY FAIR AND I DAMN LIKE IT!GM U WONT UNDERSTAND IT UR HARD EFFORT FINNALY GIV PPL?!THEIR ATTITUDE IS PRO ENOUGH~!WOW

So you're the only one who ever got KS'd? You think you're the only one who ever gets that over and over again? Last time I checked, aren't MVP monsters free-for-all?
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  SushiSushi Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:45 pm

free for all~hmm... ya means that after ppl hit until half we can continue hit!okok if u think that is right from now on i will do that too!thats wat u say right.k

SushiSushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 am

SushiSushi wrote:free for all~hmm... ya means that after ppl hit until half we can continue hit!okok if u think that is right from now on i will do that too!thats wat u say right.k

Hasn't that been the way it's always been played? I really don't get all this whining and crying.
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 am

Normal-spawn mvp is Free for all, but Bloody branch-mvp is NOT free for all.

Icey

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 am

Icey wrote:Normal-spawn mvp is Free for all, but Bloody branch-mvp is NOT free for all.

Perhaps this should get posted in the Rules section or something, so that less people will cry about getting "KS'd"
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  xnajx Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:23 am

ITS FUCKING STUPID AND NOOB!
xnajx
xnajx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:04 am

xnajx wrote:ITS FUCKING STUPID AND NOOB!

BOOHOO CRY MOAR.
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum