Cookies Ro Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin i got some small bug to tell...

2 posters

Go down

admin i got some small bug to tell... Empty admin i got some small bug to tell...

Post  snow Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

1. the X hairpin and ear muffs hat cannot make.....it said didnt got required material...but i collect enough item for it....
2. the sea otter card is not effect...it wont drop any fish slide...although it is wearing n hunting fish type monster.....
3. my friends always complain to me that they lost so many thing often...specially suddenly disconnect...then relog and see our item lost ...because i intro to them to play this server...but when they play, item n cards were lost...this make they impatient to play this server continously >.< we ask gm but gm said item wont lost by itself...but we really not idea to it =(

Hope gm can fix those problem for us =D

snow

Back to top Go down

admin i got some small bug to tell... Empty Re: admin i got some small bug to tell...

Post  Icey Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:44 am

1. I'll fix as soon as possible.
2. the rate to drop is 0.1% (if not wrong)
3. Some kind roll back due server reboot or restart. I'll inform admin to make an announcement before restart server or reboot.

Icey

Back to top Go down