Cookies Ro Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUGGESTIONS FOR PVP

5 posters

Go down

SUGGESTIONS FOR PVP Empty SUGGESTIONS FOR PVP

Post  Butlooke Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:49 am

Hi gm, maybe need analize that...
be couse in the pvp room the first what hit is the winner....
and thats is not good for playing, dont have fun...

The first:
LOW HP+HIGH DMG = NO PVP

my suggestion is what need incrase the HP points maybe in 10x, in this way we can fight and no win the first what hit...
i playing more servers whit pvp, low and fast, the Cookies Ro is very funny but it havent PVP funny for this reason...

the second:

i dont know why dont found the deviling and the ghostring card... with this both cards we must be should endure the Asura strike and the Acid demonstration, and thats dont happends...
for this reasson the champion and creator class have more propierity...

The third:

the pvp room is a city, maybe need something more own or more clear for example the square pvp map

this could be perfect:

SUGGESTIONS FOR PVP Pvp_n_5-5

Butlooke

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS FOR PVP Empty Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR PVP

Post  Icey Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 am

LOW HP+HIGH DMG = NO PVP

my suggestion is what need incrase the HP points maybe in 10x, in this way we can fight and no win the first what hit...
If increase hp 10x paladin sacrifice? Think about it.

i dont know why dont found the deviling and the ghostring card... with this both cards we must be should endure the Asura strike and the Acid demonstration, and thats dont happends...
for this reasson the champion and creator class have more propierity...
Sorry, not your lucky day.

the pvp room is a city, maybe need something more own or more clear for example the square pvp map
Any suggestion ?

Icey

Back to top Go down

Post  Butlooke Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:15 am

you can configure the sacrifice damage, the sacrifice skill maybe can incrase the dmg, but that cost him hp when he hit... and the sacrifice can neutralize whit GR+Devi cards in pvp....

think, what have the hp like the 99's base lvl server but with the Dmg and attack of high rates...
i think what need incrase the HP... for example... one assassin cross whit 100 vit, whit tao gunka have 100k of hp if hit him with 2 acid demonstration he is die...

dont have pvp and thats so boring for the server... the other way is decrase the dmg, but thats dont be cool for MvP...

this room is really cool for pvp:

SUGGESTIONS FOR PVP Screengatheringro074

Butlooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:17 pm

you can configure the sacrifice damage, the sacrifice skill maybe can incrase the dmg, but that cost him hp when he hit... and the sacrifice can neutralize whit GR+Devi cards in pvp....
You self say gr and devi card hard to get.

think, what have the hp like the 99's base lvl server but with the Dmg and attack of high rates...
i think what need incrase the HP... for example... one assassin cross whit 100 vit, whit tao gunka have 100k of hp if hit him with 2 acid demonstration he is die...
No point here

about pvp place, I'll discuss with admin about it

Icey

Back to top Go down

Post  xnajx Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:30 pm

mga pinoy jan... haha... xD
xnajx
xnajx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectorz Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:12 pm

you can configure the sacrifice damage, the sacrifice skill maybe can incrase the dmg, but that cost him hp when he hit

Sacrifice does alway consume the paladin hp everytime hitting on people.What else need to configure?o.O

i think what need incrase the HP... for example... one assassin cross whit 100 vit, whit tao gunka have 100k of hp if hit him with 2 acid demonstration he is die
As your opinion,increase all the job hp.So,could you kill a paladin after this configuration?I wonder.Is it let the paladin run around in the pvp room and no one could kill him.Paladin step on people oways lol.There are several to defend creator,let me teach you some nice build
lol! Switch your your ghostring armor and deviling manteau otherwise if with tgk spam ygg Smile
Hectorz
Hectorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderer Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 am

i think what say butlooke is really... the server dont have PVP...
the first what hit = OWNED Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wonderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:45 am

Wonderer wrote:i think what say butlooke is really... the server dont have PVP...
the first what hit = OWNED Shocked Shocked Shocked

Not necessarily. Unless you face classes that are already built to be OHKO-types (Champions, Alchemists), then the right build, the right equipment can ensure you survive one hit or so.

For example, my Champion can survive a few hits from a Sacrifice-using Paladin, and by spamming berries. But against another Champion, an Assassin Cross, or all the other OHKO-types, it's obviously up to whose reflexes are quicker.

PVP place? I can understand your wanting other maps, but I really don't see anything wrong with Izlude. Towns mean you need to incorporate a little bit more strategy into your PVP'ing, and isn't this what you want in the first place? A boxed, open room like what you're requesting essentially means that PVP is reduced to point-click-kill, the only equalizers being equipment and builds. And isn't the whole point-click-kill game the very thing you're protesting against?

It seems to me all you're doing is contradicting yourself. First you want higher HP, but you don't want the Paladin to become stronger as a result of this higher HP. Then you want damage reduction to all classes, but you don't want damage reduction when facing MVPs. Face it - you can't have both sides of the deal, you can't have it perfect all the time. There's always going to be a down side to everything.

As for your "have the hp like the 99's base lvl server but with the Dmg and attack of high rates" concern - honestly, this is incorrect. We don't have the hp of a 99/70 base level server. It's all up to how much you increase your VIT. Obviously, if I have 150 VIT, I'm going to have high HP, compared to someone who has 1 VIT. Just do the math.
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  LorDKing Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 am

hi, maybe you must try the PVP style, thats is very cool, and very proporcionate for all class...

in the cookie ro only a few class own in pvp like say this guys, need increase the hp for beneficiate all class... you say that of paladin class, but with Ghostring you can evade that, so, for me, the server is funny only for hunt Mvp, is very booooooooooooooooooooooring for pvp style...same reply of up the pvp battle just during 1,2,3 hit & down.. check it...

@ Rakario: you say whit all items and good build that rulz!!! :LOL:
think... not all players have the same style for playing, for that reason is PLAYERvsPLAYER... maybe a character with perfect build is better like the other with another not perfect build, but that marks a diference but only a little...

LorDKing

Back to top Go down

Post  LordKing Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:17 am

like say this guys, te server dont have pvp, and the pvp is the more funny like the woe...
but if have a bad configuration the pvp is very boring... maybe the admins need works more in the suggetions of this thread....more peopple see the pvp style, and go to play other servers..only enter here for the mvp

LordKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 am

LorDKing wrote:
@ Rakario: you say whit all items and good build that rulz!!! :LOL:
think... not all players have the same style for playing, for that reason is PLAYERvsPLAYER... maybe a character with perfect build is better like the other with another not perfect build, but that marks a diference but only a little...

Please. Make more sense. How about instead of whining, you give actual suggestions? The original topic creator, while slightly off mark, at least gave us an idea of what you want - all you apparently do is tell us "PVP HERE IS CRAP", and whine and whine.

Also, obviously my post means "PLAYERvsPLAYER" as you so succinctly put it - who decides what build to use? Who decides what items to get? Let me guess....the PLAYER? You say "perfect build is better like the other with another not perfect build" then it's the other guy's fault. If one guy has a better build,has better items, and has a better strategy, then you're going to have your ass handed to you on a platter. Same story with every server there is out there.
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  DK Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 am

too long~~~~ lazy read it..

made it simple and easy
-> game create for fun...

DK

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakario Lorelei Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 am

DK wrote:too long~~~~ lazy read it..

made it simple and easy
-> game create for fun...

To sum everything up in sequence:

1.)ButLooke made a suggestion in the first post, with his ideas on how to improve the PvP in this server.

2.)I replied saying that the PvP was fine already as it was (and it already being balanced and all), but sure, if the GMs decide to incorporate the suggestions, then that was just fine, too.

3.) LordKing posted and started an argument with me about how the PvP is unbalanced.

4.) I responded to his argument.

5.) You posted.

Anyways, some changes have been made to the PvP of the server since this topic, mainly the introduction of more PvP Rooms. (Now instead of just Izlude, we know have about every main town.)

And no matter what other people say, PvP in my opinion here is still pretty balanced.
Rakario Lorelei
Rakario Lorelei
General Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum